In just over 2 weeks from now, the IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition 2018 in Tokyo Japan will open its doors! Please find some updated information for your visit to the Exhibition below.
First of all, we inform you that pre-registration (instead of on-site registration) has numerous benefits and advantages. More information below.
Secondly, IWA has released the Emerging Technologies Program & Pavilion. As exhibition visitor you have access to these sessions free of charge, see for more information below and register as visitor to secure your badge and registration.
- More than 250 exhibiting (international) companies
- Over 15 country pavilions from countries worldwide with their innovations in water
- Special Pavilions on Emerging Technologies, Smart Water, Waterwise Cities
Benefits of pre-registration as visitor
Pre-registration (instead of on-site registration) has numerous benefits and advantages. Some of them are:
- Avoid waiting time: with a pre-registration you can collect your badge at the pre-registration desk at the venue. Given the high interest, pre-registration will avoid longer queues and therefor waiting time for you at badge collection. With a pre-registration a simple and quick badge pick up is guaranteed
- Pre-information: with a pre-registration, we will send you valuable information prior to your visit (the week before). This will assist you in planning your visit and having this information before rather than only on-site
Secure these benefits and register now: Register now as a visitor!
The IWA – Isle Emerging Technologies Program & Pavilion has been finalized and we are happy to share it with you. We have great Innovative technologies from around the globe and 4 sponsors (Suez, Anglian Water, Aqualia and PureTerra Ventures) sharing challenges and business cases during this program.
More information on the ET Pavilion and program