The International Water Association (IWA) in partnership with Ministry of City Planning and Water Supply are delighted to announce that the IWA Water and Development Congress & Exhibition (IWA WDCE 2019) will take place in Colombo, Sri Lanka from 1 – 5 December 2019.
The IWA WDCE 2019 in Sri Lanka provides a unique opportunity to present your brand towards thousands of water professionals from around the world, and particularly from Asia, and to exchange your innovations and solutions, network, share trends and knowledge, and discuss best practices and innovative solutions. The target audience consist of an expected 3500 utility managers, government officials, practitioners, technology providers, consultants and media from over 80 countries worldwide.
Focus areas for the IWA WDCE 2019 include:
- Innovations in membrane technology for desalination and water reuse
- Non-revenue water management with a focus on solutions and technologies in the field of Smart Water Metering, pressure management and active leakage control
- Pipe infrastructure including renewal and the further enhancement of AI and machine learning.
- Wastewater treatment systems and technologies for emerging economies
- Systems and technologies that enhance wastewater reuse in water scarce regions
- Smart Utility network infrastructure to support smart cities in emerging economies
- Adaptation approaches to ensure urban resilience and sustainability
- Business opportunities and models for the recovery of water, nutrients and energy from wastes.
Please find the Invitation brochure for Sponsors and Exhibitors with all details and highlighting all benefits through this link. Secure your stand space right now and secure the early bird fee with a discount of 10% on the stand rental space fee. We will handle applications on a first come, first serve base.