From 9 to 14 October, the Cities Pavilion will be an area for cities to highlight their innovations and leadership towards urban resilience and to network with other cities to become inspired by similar contexts and solutions.
On October 11th, the IWA Principles for Water Wise Cities will be officially launched at the “Cities Pavilion” powered by ARUP.
Benefits for Cities:
- A central networking area at the Cities Pavilion in the Exhibition Hall, where the “Principles for Water Wise Cities” will be illustrated
- Your city logo presented at the Cities Pavilion
- Showcase your City’s water story on a movie or slide show on the screens of the Cities Pavilion (timeslot assigned on a first come first served basis)
- Pitch a story at the pavilion during one of the breaks (limited availability)
- Become a partner of the Cities Pavilion by proposing your City Water Story to be displayed on the floorplan.